- Flexible PVC rubber construction with hook fastener on the back to attach to tactical gear
- Push button switch cycles through 4 different LED colors (Red, Green, Blue, Magenta)
- Reflective backing material ensures LED light is easily visible
- Easy to replace battery (uses 2x CR2032 Lithium Batteries)
- Handy field use tool for separating teams or to use to mark "dead" players
- Useful marker / beacon device for various low-light activities (jogging, running, pet walking, camping, hiking, fishing); also useful as an emergency / safety beacon
The EMG IFF LED Arm Band was developed as an additional aid to help fields and players to differentiate teams by color to quickly identify allies and opposing forces. The arm band features a convenient toggle switch which cycles through 4 different LED colors (Red, Green, Blue, and Magenta). Additionally the Arm Band can be used as a high visibility "dead rag" with the red LED function to notify other players.
The EMG IFF LED Arm Band is also a useful tool off the field as safety device. These Arm Bands glow bright enough to stand out at night as an indicator for runners, cyclists, for walking your pets, camping, hiking, fishing, and emergency use. The long lasting, easy to replace batteries allow this handy device to be ready to go at any time.
Additionally, this new option includes a hook fastener backing to allow attachment to plate carriers, vests, helmets, and more! If you don't want to strap it onto an arm, or can't because of other gear taking up space, now you can still use the IFF band for your low-light and night games.
Color: Black / Standard Patch
Package: Single Piece
Model (Type): RGBM / EMG
Dimensions: 8" x 1"
Modes: Red / Green / Blue / Magenta / Off (button clicks cycle through in this order)
Battery: 2x CR2032 Lithium
Material: PVC, Nylon, LED light