The INFERNO Gen 2 features a revolutionary single solenoid, independent poppet and nozzle design that sets a new standard for a drop in kit. Particularly, it is designed to solve the “open bolt problem”. It is a hybrid design which keeps the advantages of an open bolt system: easy tuning, no first round dry fire, efficiency, etc… and adds the simplicity of easier hop up tuning that closed bolt systems have traditionally offered. In addition, it further improves the efficiency over our previous systems by an estimated 10-15%.
- Patent Pending independent poppet and nozzle design
- Hybrid design allows pause between BB loading and BB firing
- Improves hop up performance with a wide range of stock and aftermarket options
- Still uses Wolverine Airsoft’s patented Imbalanced Poppet
- Backwards compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft electronics.
- Still uses bullet-proof direct solenoid fired design
- NO ADDITIONAL CRITICAL O-RINGS–> No negative impact on reliability!
- Estimated 10-15% efficiency improvement
- Integrated Filtered Line
- Input Pressure: 60-140PSI (Use with STORM Regulator for best performance!)
- Output Energy: 1-3J Adjustable (build dependent)
- ROF: 5-35RPS Adjustable
- Battery Input: JST 6-8V
- Dwell: Fully Adjustable
- Electronics: Compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft Electronics