This grenade is compatible with the 6 inch Killhouse Grenade Launcher.
Reliable and affordable, as well as fast and easy to reload, is what makes this small 40mm Airsoft grenade so popular. Ideal for multiple grenade launchers. To reload, simply pour all 90 BB's or up to 3 .68cal paintballs into the center chamber and seal it with the rubber stopper, then charge it with gas and it's ready to go.
This mock grenade is a device that looks like a real M203 40mm grenade, but uses a gas propellant to shoot up to 90 6mm BB's, or 3 .68cal paintballs.
When inserted in a grenade launcher, and fired, it shoots all the BB's at once with a big blast, great for room clearing and suppressive fire. A powerful grenade that can be used in all launchers.
Note: When pressurized these grenades are equivalent to a paintball or airsoft gun. Do not fill or operate without wearing your paintball or airsoft safety goggles. Do not point at anyone who is not wearing the proper safety eye wear. Point the grenade away from your face and body while filling and loading.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- High quality silicone o-rings for improved seal and reliability
- Specialty shell can be loaded with up to 90 x 6mm BBs or 3 .68cal paintballs
- Easy to reset
- 10 x reusable plugs included
- Length: 40mm x 85mm
- Compatibility: Most popular Airsoft 40mm grenade launchers, Killhouse 6 and 9 inch Grenade Launchers.